Thursday, December 26, 2013

..The hot line...


Hello..
this network is bad...
I mean I can't hear you..
Can you hear me...?
Stay on the line please,
keep calm...are you ok?
are you lost?
Do you need help?
Stay calm....dial  the helper..He will come and save you.
Psalm 145:18
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.


Are you in the wilderness and all network has failed ?
Stay calm....dial  the helper..He will come and save you.
Do you still need my help?
Sorry, no man can help you out of that situation of yours....
The only savior and redeemer is GOD.
So.. Stay calm....dial  the helper..He will come and save you.
Psalm 121:2
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.


The only help I can render is a piece of advice...
there is a network that can never fail,
It is a hot line....
Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.


Wait....
are you there...?
can you hear me?
Ok .....listen.
Prayer is the mode of communication...
The number to call is in the B-I-B-L-E.
Listen please,
You have all the help line in the bible.
When you get the number you need , dial using prayer .
No power failure.
No network failure.
It will not go through customer care.
Your call does not go through any intermediate.
It will not go  through answering machine.
Your call goes through to God directly..
Because you are using the right code and number,
Psalm 138:2
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness 
and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'


Remember you need to dial the right number to  connect to GOD
I have a list of number to dial ...
you can find more if you take your time to read the directory (Bible)
It available around you,
only you don't know because you never take time to search.
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


The word of God is all you need,
for spiritual growth.
Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth;
 but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, 
that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: 
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

The word of God is all you need,
for direction
Isaiah 48:17
This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.


The word of God is all you need,
for provision
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus
The word of God is all you need,
for healing
1 Peter 2:24
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.


The word of God is all you need,
for salvation
Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock,
 in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.


The word of God is all you need,
in the time of distress
Isaiah 33:2
But LORD, be merciful to us, for we have waited for you. 
Be our strong arm each day and our salvation in times of trouble.


you can get more by studying the word of GOD.
The bible is the hot line that never fail
Dial BIBLE....
No power failure.
No network failure.
No delay due to customer care.
No delay due to security services and protocol.
Your call does not go through any intermediate.
Your call goes through to God directly.
I will leave you now, so you can call the helper...

the Lord be with you...bye.. 



If you are blessed by any of the write-ups in this blog, do not forget to share it with others.
You can also share your testimonies with others  on this blog....your testimony will encourage  others..
Revelation 12:11
And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. 
And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die
Remain blessed shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment