Friday, December 20, 2013

You cannot give up now!

Fact:
I am jobless,
I have sent in tones of Job applications,
yet all feedback I get from each application is  we are sorry...you are not chosen this time, try next time.
I do ask myself, why it's always me with the same response ?
I know and  I can tell people all job websites offhand,
yet it is so difficult to secure a job for myself.
I go for interviews, my presentations are superb,
yet it is hard to secure a job....
is getting a job hard ?


Truth:
Isaiah 43:19
For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

I mean God will do a new thing,
He will  take you beyond your dream.
Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
You cannot give up now,
Keep working,
Keep serving in the house of GOD,
Get busy in God's work,
Get equipped for the next  and higher level,
Because the Lord is preparing a better place.
You never missed any job, they are not meant for you....
Get equipped for the next  and greater level,
Because GOD has chosen you for a better  and greater position.
Haggai 2:9
The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the LORD of hosts. And in this place I will give peace, declares the LORD of hosts.’”

If you are blessed by any of the write-ups in this blog, do not forget to share it with others.
You can also share your testimonies with others  on this blog....your testimony will encourage  others..
Revelation 12:11
And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. 
And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die
Remain blessed shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment